Rapidly escalating government involvement in healthcare is giving rise to a host of regulations on data access and security. New healthcare IT systems are coming online constantly requiring constant focus on new data-exchange and security requirements.
You have practice management, electronic health record and/or other healthcare systems to sell to practices and clinics. Your systems are advanced, full of features and ready for installation. You've built a great sales team and have developed channels of distributors and dealers.
And yet you aren't maximizing your potential. Why? Because you have to contend with legacy systems, data archives, and stupefying IT processes that your clients have had in place for years, not to mention a growing pantheon of government regulations.
Micro-Office Systems has solutions for you
In partnering with us, you tap into an extensive, proven library of interface software and processes. Our interfaces allow you to extend the capabilities of your systems very cost-effectively. You can obtain individual interfaces that connect your systems with specific external systems allowing you to make rapid customizations. If it’s out there, we probably interface with it.
Our conversion software enables you to quickly upgrade practices and clinics from their legacy systems to your systems. Faster and more accurate conversions enhance the value of your systems and services.
We have created the industry’s most comprehensive Patient/Doctor Portal in the market. Patient Communications Gateway™ (PCG) integrates quickly with PM and EHR systems, extending and automating their patient communication capabilities. If your PM is really good at electronic billing, but needs more cross-channel communications (telephone, text message, internet) with failover capabilities that drastically reduce no-shows, we can make that happen for you.
We help you leverage Meaningful Use 2
The PCG eDoctorLink patient portal is MU2 certified for the following criteria:
- 170.314(e)(1) View, download, & transmit to 3rd party.
- 170.314(e)(3) Secure messaging (Ambulatory Only).
- 170.314(a)(15) Patient-specific education resources.
- 170.314(g)(1) Automated numerator recording [of patient access to the portal] .
- 170.314(g)(4) Quality management system --[Required for any certification].
EHR vendors who partner with us don’t need to have these criteria tested; they automatically meet these requirements.
In addition, EHR vendors can use the eDoctorLink patient portal’s additional features when they do their certification testing. Vendors don’t receive automatic certification, but they save a lot of time and effort by not having to develop these features themselves.
- 170.314(a)(14) Patient list creation; Vendors can use eDoctorLink patient portal to deliver messages to patients from this list and to get the numerator counts in return.
- 170.314(e)(2) Clinical summary; Vendors can use eDoctorLink patient portal to deliver clinical summaries to patients.
Vendors can perform these actions through our infrastructure and avoid having to contract with direct-messaging HISPs:
- 170.314 (b)(1) Transitions of care – receive, display and incorporate transition of care/referral summaries; Vendors can use our communication infrastructure to receive Direct messages.
- 170.314 (b)(2) Transitions of care; create and transmit summary care records; Vendors can use our communication infrastructure to do the transmitting of Direct messages.